Relieve Recover Relax with Karma‘aina® 1500mg Broad Spectrum Organic CBD Oil. This 100% organic THC-free Broad Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) tincture is:
– Made with 100% sustainably and organically grown hemp in the USA.
– Mint flavored and contains 0% THC.
– Made with organic coconut oil and organic peppermint essential oil.
– Rich in amino acids, essential vitamins, fatty acids, minerals, and various naturally occurring terpenes.
– Made through supercritical CO2 extraction.
– High in Broad Spectrum CBD With No THC.
– Free of pesticides, solvents, alcohol, and heavy metals.
– Made with the following 8 certifications: EPA Compliant, FDA Registered, OTC, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), ISO9001, ISO22716, Industrial Hemp License, and Alcohol Manufacture License.
– Rigorously and frequently tested by on-site chromatography and third-party batch. Click here for Lab Test COA.
– Made in the USA and conforms to the 2014 US Farm Bill section 7606.
– Derived from fully traceable USDA-registered industrial hemp.
– All-natural; does not contain artificial flavorings, dyes, or preservatives.
– A Broad Spectrum Organic 1500mg CBD Oil.
– Contains 50mg Of Broad Spectrum CBD & No THC per 1ml serving.
– Free of allergens: nuts, gluten, soy, and MSG.
– Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA)
Naturally Present Terpenes
Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil (Organic Coconut Oil)
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Serving Size: 1ml (1 dropper)
Servings Per Container: 30
50mg of Broad Spectrum CBD With No THC Per 1ml Serving
1500mg Broad Spectrum CBD Per 30ml Bottle
– Shake gently before each use.
– Place under the tongue.
– Hold for 60 seconds, and then swallow.
– Use once or twice daily
Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition and are taking any prescription medications. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dark location. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.