Relieve Recover Relax with Karma‘aina® 500mg Full Spectrum Organic CBD oil. This 100% Organic True Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) tincture is:
– Made with 100% sustainably and organically grown hemp in the USA.
– Mint flavored and contains less than 0.3% THC.
– Made with organic coconut oil and peppermint essential oil.
– Rich in amino acids, essential vitamins, fatty acids, minerals, and various naturally occurring terpenes.
– Made through supercritical CO2 extraction.
– Free of pesticides, solvents, alcohol, and heavy metals.
– Made with the following 8 certifications: EPA Compliant, FDA Registered, OTC, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), ISO9001, ISO22716, Industrial Hemp License, and Alcohol Manufacture License.
– Rigorously and frequently tested by on-site chromatography and third-party batch. Click here for Lab Test COA.
– Made in the USA and conforms to the 2014 US Farm Bill section 7606.
– Derived from fully traceable USDA-registered industrial hemp.
– All-natural; does not contain artificial flavorings, dyes, or preservatives.
– A Full Spectrum Organic 500mg CBD Oil.
– An all natural organic CBD oil.
– Free of allergens: nuts, gluten, soy, and MSG.
– Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA)
Tetrahydrocannabinol (d9 THC)
Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid (THCa)
Naturally Present Terpenes
Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil (Organic Coconut Oil)
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Serving Size: 1ml (1 dropper)
Servings Per Container: 30
17mg of Full Spectrum Organic CBD per 1ml serving
500mg of Full Spectrum Organic CBD per 30ml bottle
– Shake gently before each use.
– Place under the tongue.
– Hold for 60 seconds, and then swallow.
– Use once or twice daily
Talk to your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition and are taking any prescription medications. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dark location. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Although in very small amounts, this product contains THC. Taking more than the recommended dosage may produce mild psychoactive effects. Use of this product may cause you to fail a drug test.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.